139 odpovědí na toto téma

#61 DrakMrak

DrakMrak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3 345 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 27 prosinec 2017 - 18:48

Chyba. Při logování z Draftů (FN) online a odeslání klávesou F2 se nahraje jen ten draft, v mém případě jen datum, čas a pořadí. Drafty dělám v terénu přes Adrake a dopisuju logy až na PC. Při kliknutí na tlačítko Odeslat se odešle správný log, i s textem, který jsem dopsal. Dá se to opravit, ale ownerovi přijde jen ten prázdný log.

Error. When logging from drafts (FN) online and sending with F2, only the draft, in my case only the date, time and order, is loaded. Drawings I'm doing over Adrake and I write the logs to my PC. When you click the Send button, the correct log is sent, even with the text I have written. It can be fixed, but only the empty log comes to the owner.

Předáno :)

GPS: Oregon 550t + Nexus S
www pages: Dračí stránka Czech Geocaching on Facebook | GeoTřebíč
Pluginy GeoGet: Stator, Parking Cleaner, Logator, Degree360, GetMyFP a dalších...

#62 2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 27 prosinec 2017 - 22:37

Moin,

I do not understand it. :unsure:

This is the normal way:

You go to the drafts page and click one draft with your mouse. On the following page, the logging page, only the draft content is loaded. If you have a signatur and it is marked for drafts, the signatur is loading too. Then you can enter also something, your log text. If you press F2, the complete content on logging screen is sent as a log.

Now, what else should be sent as a log, I think there is nothing else?

I do not know Adrake and I do not know what Adrake has to do with the drafts?

Please let me know on which drafts page and which logging page you work, the old one or the new one?

@DrakMrak

Thanks for loading to geoclub.

#63 DrakMrak

DrakMrak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3 345 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 27 prosinec 2017 - 23:30

Thanks Frank to answer..

GPS: Oregon 550t + Nexus S
www pages: Dračí stránka Czech Geocaching on Facebook | GeoTřebíč
Pluginy GeoGet: Stator, Parking Cleaner, Logator, Degree360, GetMyFP a dalších...

#64 mpik

mpik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 788 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 28 prosinec 2017 - 0:26

Tak podrobněji:

Měl jsem 6 nálezů, na GC nahrané jako Drafty (FN).

Každý jsem si rozklikl a dopsal.

Při odeslání tlačítkem Odeslat proběhlo vše v pořádku.

Při odeslání klávesou F2 se odeslalo jen to, co bylo v Draftu. Ne celý text, který jsem dopsal.

254/5000
More in detail:

I had 6 finds, GC uploaded as Drafts (FN).

Everyone I clicked and wrote.

When sent by Send button, it was good, whole text in field was sent..

When sending with F2, only what was in Draft was sent. Not the whole text I wrote.

#65 2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 28 prosinec 2017 - 10:35

Ok, that's clear now, thanks. But it seems to be crazy.

I have tested this with the new drafts and new logging page.

Please let me just know on which drafts page and which logging page you work, the old one or the new one?

#66 mpik

mpik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 788 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 28 prosinec 2017 - 10:58

New.

#67 plavcik

plavcik

plavcik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 260 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 28 prosinec 2017 - 16:46

Logování přes F2 běžně nepoužívám, ale cvičně jsem to zkusil. Draft jsem doplnil textem, použil F2 a vše se korektně odeslalo (nová logovací stránka). Jen mě Firefox po stisku F2 zároveň otevřel novou záložku s nabídkou překladu stránky keše do angličtiny (mám rozšíření Google translator for Firexox)

Firefox 57.0.2, Tampermonkey 4.5.5660

I'am not used to logg through F2, but I have tried it. I have uploaded draft, added the text, used F2 (new logging page) and everything was sent correctly to cache page. Just Firefox, when I pressed F2, has opened a new bookmark with a translation of the cache page into English (I have the extension of Google translator for Firexox)

Firefox 57.0.2, Tampermonkey 4.5.5660

Tento příspěvek byl upraven od plavcik: 28 prosinec 2017 - 16:47

Oregon 650, iPhone SE + Geoget, L4C

#68 Pontiac_CZ

Pontiac_CZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2 169 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 28 prosinec 2017 - 17:34

V nastavení toho Google translatoru by ta funkční klávesa mohla jít změnit na jinou, ne?

SW: a:Drake 6
HW: Ulefone PowerArmor 18t (Android 12), Qstarz BT-Q818XT bluetooth GPS modul

"When you go to hide a geocache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot. If the only reason is for the geocache, then find a better spot." – briansnat

#69 plavcik

plavcik

plavcik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 260 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 28 prosinec 2017 - 17:36

Dík, zběžně jsem tam koukal, ale nenašel jsem. Ale já tu F2 fakt normalne nepoužívám, tak mě to netrápí.....

Oregon 650, iPhone SE + Geoget, L4C

#70 mpik

mpik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 788 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 28 prosinec 2017 - 19:11

Já ji taky nikdy nepoužíval a nebude mi vadit, když ji používat nebudu. Zkusil jsem cvičně opravovat logy (na mých nepublikovaných archivovaných) a odesílalo se to na F2 v pořádku. Drafty teď nemám, nevyzkouším to. Ale fakt je, že se mi to stalo 2x ze 6 případů a byly to ty, co jsem odesílal F2, ostatní tlačítkem. Když o tom vím, není to problém. On to nebyl problém ani tak, logy se dají editovat a po draftu se mi rovnou otvírá stránka s listingem, stačí se podívat, co se tam odeslalo.

#71 2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 29 prosinec 2017 - 15:56

@mpik

Could it be that you try to copy your own text with Strg v (control v) in the textarea and if you see it you press fast F2?

This should be the only one way to come to the reported effect. This have nothing to do with the F2 key. But the F2 key is perhaps faster as a mouse click to the button. I could build only one example with mouse click, it is more difficulty as with F2. And this example was without GClh. The text area is just open for input but the draft text is just not in the text area. This is the reason for this effect. It is Groundspeak, not the GClh and not F2.

#72 mpik

mpik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 788 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 01 leden 2018 - 18:44

Další pokus.

Napsal jsem poznámku ke své keši a pokusně odeslal přes F2. Napsalo mi to, abych napsal nějakou poznámku, tj. evidentně text, který se objeví, když nenapíšu nic a chci to odeslat. Pak jsem kliknul na tlačítko a log se odeslal. Nový vzhled logování. F2 evidentně ignoruje text, který napíšu. Určitě ale ne pokaždé, protože při editaci logu se na F2 odešle v pořádku. Budu používat tlačítko.

Next attempt.

I wrote a note to my cache and sent it through F2. i recieved red messege to write a note, obviously the text that appears when I do not write anything and I want to send it. Then I clicked the button and the log was sent. New appearance of logging. F2 obviously ignores the text I write. Definitely but not every time, because when editing the log, F2 will send it right. I will use the button.

WindowsXP, Firefox 52.5.3, GCLh II

#73 2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 03 leden 2018 - 19:39

We can not find an error. It looks like GS can not recognize the changed things if we set a click to the Post button with script. We have a similar problem with the autovisits, we can see the Visit is set but the post is then without it.

We will probably disable F2 and the Autovisit functionality.

#74 Vláček

Vláček

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 787 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 03 leden 2018 - 20:07

Mimo jiné bylo by fajn kdyby nápady co bychom chtěli do GClh (samozřejmě pokud je to možné - nelze včechno) se sem přidaly.

Když už se nabízí tato možnost - na mapě po kliknutí na kešku se objevují základní informace. Nešlo by nějaké další informace přidat? Konkrétně mě zajímá např. posledních 5 logů (podobně jako je dává GClh na začátek listingu), celkový počet nálezů, %FP.

When we are encouraged to submit ideas: Basic information appears on the map by clicking on the icon of a cache. Would any more information be added? For example - the latest 5 logs (same as at the beginning of the listing), the total number of finds,or % FP.

#75 mpik

mpik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 788 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 04 leden 2018 - 6:23

Je zajímavé, že tlačítko, stisknuté skriptem, se chová jinak, než nakliknuté myší. F2 jsem dřív nepoužíval a používat ho zase nebudu.

#76 2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 04 leden 2018 - 13:43

These are all good ideas, but I'm afraid we can not realize a lot of that. The script runs in a way like you work on the geocaching pages. If it needs some information of a cache, it have to read the complete cache listing. This means that the script has to read for example 200 cache listings because on the map are 200 caches. You know the time for one cache with a lot of logs if you go to such a cache listing. The time is too long. The other way to read the cache listing if the user click to the cache is also too long. Nobody want to wait 2 or 4 seconds in such an online application or perhaps 10 seconds for very big listings.   

The latest logs are certainly not possible, you would be faster if you press the link to the cache because you see somthing before the cache is completly loaded.
The total number of FPs and perhaps the percentage could be possible, because this information are also in pocket queries.

I will open an issue on our issue system and we will look what we can do. Perhaps I can found someone who wants to develop it, because I probably will not have enough time left.

I take with me:
- Latest logs (like in cache listing)
- Total founds of the cache
- Total FPs of the cache
- Percentage FPs of the cache
All with own Config parameter.

Something else?

Issue:

https://github.com/2...GClh/issues/554

Tento příspěvek byl upraven od 2Abendsegler: 04 leden 2018 - 13:51

#77 mpik

mpik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 788 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 leden 2018 - 17:22

Mám pocit, že pře starém vzhledu logování tlačítko F2 funguje správně. A další chyba - při novém vzhledu se po odeslání logu inline nerefreshne stránka, ale listing se objeví v tom okně (asi IFRAME), kde se logovalo. Nový vzled se prostě chová jinak. Ale při logování z draftů (asi) nelze starý vzhled použít.

I have a feeling that the F2 button's logic effect works correctly, when I use old logging page. And another bug - after sending log as inline (in the New page), it does not refresh the whole page, but the listing will appear in that window (about IFRAME) where it was logged. A new look is another. But when logging from drafts (probably), the old look can not be used.

#78 Vláček

Vláček

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 787 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 leden 2018 - 17:39

This means that the script has to read for example 200 cache listings because on the map are 200 caches.

It is necessary? Is it not possible to load one listing only after clicking on the cache icon?

#79 2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 leden 2018 - 19:13

It is, but the time to load one listing is also too long. Nobody want to wait 2 or 4 seconds in such an online application or perhaps 10 seconds for very big listings. We will see.

#80 Pontiac_CZ

Pontiac_CZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2 169 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 09 leden 2018 - 20:29

I confirm the F2 issue with submitting drafts in the new logging experience. Only the original draft content gets submitted using F2. My text is gone (I wrote it manually, no CTRL+C, CTRVL+V).

No problem on the old logging page.

SW: a:Drake 6
HW: Ulefone PowerArmor 18t (Android 12), Qstarz BT-Q818XT bluetooth GPS modul

"When you go to hide a geocache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot. If the only reason is for the geocache, then find a better spot." – briansnat

0 uživatel(ů) prochází toto téma

0 uživatelů, 0 návštěvníků 0 anonymních uživatelů

Reklama