• Pokud chcete vložit odpověď, přihlašte se
3 odpovědí na toto téma

#1 Janus101

Janus101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 03 říjen 2007 - 11:37

Hi! If this thread isn't in the right topic, please move it to the right one! Although I understand some sentences in Slovak, I couldn't figure out the meanings of every topic) I'm an Austrian cacher and I need some information concerning the caches in Slovácko Hodonínsko (especially south of Lanzhot). I would like to go by feet and find all the 5 caches in this region. That will take about 36km and thats too long for a comfortable walk on one day ;-) Is it it possible/allowed in the Czech Republic to camp in the forest? The border isn't far away and it wouldn't be funny if a border patroll thinks we are doing some illegal. I'm very interested in your opinions and the legal situation! Thx for your help!!! Janus101

#2 mitak

mitak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 277 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 03 říjen 2007 - 19:32

I'm afraid I don't know the exact answer, but this locality of Morava and Dyje junction is full of turists, especially during weekends. So every potencial police officer should understand what "turist" means :) The only problem could be the status of this land - it's illegal to camp in national nature parks and reservations (in czech "Prirodni Park" or "Prirodni Rezervace"). I hope somebody in the forum will be able to tell you more. And BTW: The best way to visit these caches is to bring your own bike or to rent one in Breclav. The land is completelly flat and when you're walking you're not fast enough to run off mosquitos B)

#3 Janus101

Janus101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 04 říjen 2007 - 10:32

Thanks for your quick answer. I will consider your suggestions! THX! edit: Your nick sounded very familiar to me. When I checked GC.com I saw, that you recently visited my earthcache in Lower Austria! Grats to your platinum earthcache master!!!

#4 mitak

mitak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 277 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 04 říjen 2007 - 20:10

Yes, I didn't have to check my last Austria trip to know your nickname. Thanks for your earthcache for the fifth time :D BTW: I'm surprised that nobody else is going to answer your question. I bet that somebody knows the answer better than me and I know that most of my friends speak english. Maybe they are just shy ;)

0 uživatel(ů) prochází toto téma

0 uživatelů, 0 návštěvníků 0 anonymních uživatelů

Reklama